Friday, January 9, 2015

POETRY COMPETITION!

Guys! We are having a POETRY COMPETITION! The rules:

1) Your poem can be about anything, as long as it is kid-friendly (would you give it to your little sibling to read?)
2) Your poem DOES NOT have to rhyme.
3) Your poem can be AS LONG AS YOU WANT! If your poem is a couplet, that's okay. If your poem is 300 pages long, that's great too. I'll have fun reading them all. :)
4) Anyone can enter this competition! I have absolutely no age restrictions!
5) Prizes, you ask? Well...I'm not saying anything!

Please reshare and +1! Let's get tons of creative entries. If you've got any questions or want some ideas, please comment below or email me at art4hunger@gmail.com.

A little inspiration (let me know if you want me to share some more pics to inspire your writing:



:) Goodnight, my friends! TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment